What time management tips do you have for helping with technology immersion? How do you find time to do all of your technology learning/training?
How do you manage all the incoming sights so you can find yours?How do I categorize my entries?How did you get the tag at the top of your computer?Can I make my own account and then use the buttons I already put on my tool bar?
How do we create our own personal delicious account?How do we apply what we have learned today at the primary level?Can you categorize in delicious? Like how we use folders to categorize things that we save on our computer. We would like to do like math, science, reading, link for parents, link for students, etc.
Could you assign different times for posting to social bookmarking?How do you manage passwords so kids don’t share? How do you manage all of these bookmarks?How do I know that my address is secure?
1. How much are we going to use this site?2. How useful will it be to our individual classes?3. Why can’t I get the stopwatch to work?4. It will take awhile to fully understand all the information presented today.5. Is there a way to organize the bookmarks?
What can I do to maintain using my laptop programs in the classroom, orHow much time do I have to do projects in the classroom?What is the way that we can incorporate technology into our classroom? What does the school have that I can use to incorporate technology in the classroom?What can I do to make my students more involved in the classroom? How can I incorporate art videos in my classroom?How can I get more tech equipment available to me?
1. How do you get back to the Podcast Central and the My Delicious put on the bar.2. How do you load the stopwatch??3. Is it possible to delete the bookmarks that we collected this morning??4. History on the Wikipedia
1. How/Why are we going to use Del.icio.us for classroom curriculum? (purpose, advantage)2. Are our students academically adept to add information to a Wikipedia document?3. How do we create a blog for our students?4.5.
how does del.icio.us help me? and in teaching my classhow do you tag a site?how do you subscribe to del.icio.us link?
I am learning how to leave comments in delicious.
How do I categorize these sites?
How will I be able to make my own account for school?
1. How do set up own account on del.icio.us and how do you see who authored the post? Do you have to enter every kid in the class?2. How do you set up wiki pages to use in class?3. Where do we find the stopwatch to see if we have it downloaded?4. youtube --how did download it and use it?
How do I set up a site just for my classroom?
How can I make my own delicious account?
Those of us that came in late are confused.
Is there a way to better organize your bookmarks? Can you create folders like you can with your web browser? How do you get rid of the del.icio.us f you don't want it there anymore?
How do we download widgets to the desktop?Can we open our own del.icio.us account for just our students?What's the best wiki creator to use?Are all wiki safe for students to use?
How do i use my labtop in my weight room classes
The school has a site that allows us to post our lesson plans on it called Moodle.
how does del.icio.us help me? and in teaching my classI could use this to categorize subjects for teaching, such as great web sites for addition. Also, I will be able to share other people's websites.
4. It will take awhile to fully understand all the information presented today.
Nice article! Well done!Omega replica watches
Post a Comment